So we finally finished the film! It’s been a long journey but it’s great to see the finished article. A huge thanks to everyone who helped out in the post production process including ‘ilab’ who gave us great rushes transferred from 35mm, ‘Portobello Post’ where we did the edit,grade and VFX with senior editor/colourist John Holloway and a brilliant VFX team led by Hans Sedgwick. The sound design was done by the extremely talented guys at Fonic Lab (This Is England, Somerstown, Dead Man’s Shoes, Donkey Punch, Magicians) and the foley was created by Universal Sound (Quantum of Solace, Casino Royale, Hellboy 2, Prince Caspian). So we’re in good company! Also thanks go to Moritz Schmittat for his beautiful, ethereal score. Once again the above was done for little or no money, so thank you once again for everyone’s hard work!
SEARCH ME I’M INNOCENT
- RT @BIFA_film: #BIFA Independents Season 1 is here! 24 Jan: #UndertheShadow 27 Feb: #TrespassAgainstUs 27 Mar: #TheGhoul Book tix: https://… 3 months ago
- RT @Bill_Milner: Here's the first trailer for #iBoy a @NetflixUK original film, available everywhere from January 27th https://t.co/27S19xx… 3 months ago
- RT @SiRenshaw: If the soundtrack isn't called Fantastic Beats And Where To Find Them then what's the point of being alive anymore. 5 months ago
- I'll always remember the way he treated me, a clueless kid who had never been near a film set in his life, with such warmth. 5 months ago
- Robert Vaughn was a cast member on my first job as a runner. Brought him afternoon tea & was always such a lovely and dignified gentleman. 5 months ago
Patricia Skowron on THE WANDERERS – UPD… Thay ♕ (@inmystilett… on MAKING JESS//JIM (in 24 h… edwin on MAKING DEATH CLOUD Jake Eaton on MAKING DEATH CLOUD therealbeale on Disco selected at Nashvil…