So we finally finished the film! It’s been a long journey but it’s great to see the finished article. A huge thanks to everyone who helped out in the post production process including ‘ilab’ who gave us great rushes transferred from 35mm, ‘Portobello Post’ where we did the edit,grade and VFX with senior editor/colourist John Holloway and a brilliant VFX team led by Hans Sedgwick. The sound design was done by the extremely talented guys at Fonic Lab (This Is England, Somerstown, Dead Man’s Shoes, Donkey Punch, Magicians) and the foley was created by Universal Sound (Quantum of Solace, Casino Royale, Hellboy 2, Prince Caspian). So we’re in good company! Also thanks go to Moritz Schmittat for his beautiful, ethereal score. Once again the above was done for little or no money, so thank you once again for everyone’s hard work!
SEARCH ME I’M INNOCENT
- RT @morvenchristie: Travis Smith. ❤️ #TheAWord 6 days ago
- Incredibly emotional experience watching tonight's episode of The A Word - one of my proudest moments as a director… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- RT @theawordUS: Check out Joe's playlist from this week. Which playlist has been your favorite so far? bit.ly/2k9x9wT 1 week ago
- RT @Autism: For Joe and many autistic people, processing change can be difficult and confusing. Our #AutismTMI campaign shares some tips on… 1 week ago
- RT @4harrisons: Good use of a picture board to help Joe handle change! #TheAWord #autism 1 week ago
Patricia Skowron on THE WANDERERS – UPD… Thay ♕ (@inmystilett… on MAKING JESS//JIM (in 24 h… edwin on MAKING DEATH CLOUD Jake Eaton on MAKING DEATH CLOUD therealbeale on Disco selected at Nashvil…