So we finally finished the film! It’s been a long journey but it’s great to see the finished article. A huge thanks to everyone who helped out in the post production process including ‘ilab’ who gave us great rushes transferred from 35mm, ‘Portobello Post’ where we did the edit,grade and VFX with senior editor/colourist John Holloway and a brilliant VFX team led by Hans Sedgwick. The sound design was done by the extremely talented guys at Fonic Lab (This Is England, Somerstown, Dead Man’s Shoes, Donkey Punch, Magicians) and the foley was created by Universal Sound (Quantum of Solace, Casino Royale, Hellboy 2, Prince Caspian). So we’re in good company! Also thanks go to Moritz Schmittat for his beautiful, ethereal score. Once again the above was done for little or no money, so thank you once again for everyone’s hard work!
SEARCH ME I’M INNOCENT
- RT @BBW_BFF: my favorite folder on my computer: Dustin Hoffman Fucking With Paparazzi https://t.co/VKOESwglXV 10 months ago
- RT @nytimesarts: The long wait for Frank Ocean's new album is nearly over. "Boys Don't Cry" is due on Friday. nyti.ms/2aKoHze https… 10 months ago
- RT @AmmaAsante: Shadowing opp for 2 x female dir on nxt film. More info on tinyurl.com/hby4r9u Full details announced July 1st https://… 1 year ago
- RT @BuzzFeedLGBT: Powerful Images From #Pride Celebrations All Around The World buzzfeed.com/skarlan/powerf… https://t.co/5Kr5poRHhf 1 year ago
- RT @WFTV_UK: "I wanted to do an origin story with the funniest women I know” @paulfeig re: @Ghostbusters buff.ly/24yATCS https://t.… 1 year ago
Patricia Skowron on THE WANDERERS – UPD… Thay ♕ (@inmystilett… on MAKING JESS//JIM (in 24 h… edwin on MAKING DEATH CLOUD Jake Eaton on MAKING DEATH CLOUD therealbeale on Disco selected at Nashvil…