So we finally finished the film! It’s been a long journey but it’s great to see the finished article. A huge thanks to everyone who helped out in the post production process including ‘ilab’ who gave us great rushes transferred from 35mm, ‘Portobello Post’ where we did the edit,grade and VFX with senior editor/colourist John Holloway and a brilliant VFX team led by Hans Sedgwick. The sound design was done by the extremely talented guys at Fonic Lab (This Is England, Somerstown, Dead Man’s Shoes, Donkey Punch, Magicians) and the foley was created by Universal Sound (Quantum of Solace, Casino Royale, Hellboy 2, Prince Caspian). So we’re in good company! Also thanks go to Moritz Schmittat for his beautiful, ethereal score. Once again the above was done for little or no money, so thank you once again for everyone’s hard work!
SEARCH ME I’M INNOCENT
- RT @BBCOne: You're in for a treat with our brand new dramas: Bodyguard. Doctor Who. Gentleman Jack. Informer. Killing Eve. Les Misérables… 5 days ago
- RT @Bill_Milner: Looking forward to be playing Harold in @CharingCrossThr’s production of Harold and Maude along side such a brilliant cast… 6 months ago
- RT @IamKlootClub: If you’re a @theaworduk fan & new to Kloot then here’s an album discography iamkloot.com/music/ You can buy / liste… 7 months ago
- #theaword at number 2! twitter.com/thr/status/941… 7 months ago
- That was a very moving watch. Such a wonderful and vital series and I'm so grateful to have played a part in making… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 months ago
Patricia Skowron on THE WANDERERS – UPD… Thay ♕ (@inmystilett… on MAKING JESS//JIM (in 24 h… edwin on MAKING DEATH CLOUD Jake Eaton on MAKING DEATH CLOUD therealbeale on Disco selected at Nashvil…