Again a huge thanks for all those who turned out to see the film projected for the first time ever at the Odeon in Covent Garden. It was a strange but fulfilling experience to see the film in a theatre with an audience, and the reaction to it was great. It was also good to see everyone again including the kids and I think they enjoyed seeing themselves up on screen, a taster of what is to come for these talented individuals no doubt. Among the crowd were a few producers, investors and actors interested in the film which has kept the buzz alive.
SEARCH ME I’M INNOCENT
- RT @BIFA_film: #BIFA Independents Season 1 is here! 24 Jan: #UndertheShadow 27 Feb: #TrespassAgainstUs 27 Mar: #TheGhoul Book tix: https://… 3 months ago
- RT @Bill_Milner: Here's the first trailer for #iBoy a @NetflixUK original film, available everywhere from January 27th https://t.co/27S19xx… 3 months ago
- RT @SiRenshaw: If the soundtrack isn't called Fantastic Beats And Where To Find Them then what's the point of being alive anymore. 5 months ago
- I'll always remember the way he treated me, a clueless kid who had never been near a film set in his life, with such warmth. 5 months ago
- Robert Vaughn was a cast member on my first job as a runner. Brought him afternoon tea & was always such a lovely and dignified gentleman. 5 months ago
Patricia Skowron on THE WANDERERS – UPD… Thay ♕ (@inmystilett… on MAKING JESS//JIM (in 24 h… edwin on MAKING DEATH CLOUD Jake Eaton on MAKING DEATH CLOUD therealbeale on Disco selected at Nashvil…