Again a huge thanks for all those who turned out to see the film projected for the first time ever at the Odeon in Covent Garden. It was a strange but fulfilling experience to see the film in a theatre with an audience, and the reaction to it was great. It was also good to see everyone again including the kids and I think they enjoyed seeing themselves up on screen, a taster of what is to come for these talented individuals no doubt. Among the crowd were a few producers, investors and actors interested in the film which has kept the buzz alive.
SEARCH ME I’M INNOCENT
- RT @BBW_BFF: my favorite folder on my computer: Dustin Hoffman Fucking With Paparazzi https://t.co/VKOESwglXV 1 year ago
- RT @nytimesarts: The long wait for Frank Ocean's new album is nearly over. "Boys Don't Cry" is due on Friday. nyti.ms/2aKoHze https… 1 year ago
- RT @AmmaAsante: Shadowing opp for 2 x female dir on nxt film. More info on tinyurl.com/hby4r9u Full details announced July 1st https://… 1 year ago
- RT @BuzzFeedLGBT: Powerful Images From #Pride Celebrations All Around The World buzzfeed.com/skarlan/powerf… https://t.co/5Kr5poRHhf 1 year ago
- RT @WFTV_UK: "I wanted to do an origin story with the funniest women I know” @paulfeig re: @Ghostbusters buff.ly/24yATCS https://t.… 1 year ago
Patricia Skowron on THE WANDERERS – UPD… Thay ♕ (@inmystilett… on MAKING JESS//JIM (in 24 h… edwin on MAKING DEATH CLOUD Jake Eaton on MAKING DEATH CLOUD therealbeale on Disco selected at Nashvil…