Again a huge thanks for all those who turned out to see the film projected for the first time ever at the Odeon in Covent Garden. It was a strange but fulfilling experience to see the film in a theatre with an audience, and the reaction to it was great. It was also good to see everyone again including the kids and I think they enjoyed seeing themselves up on screen, a taster of what is to come for these talented individuals no doubt. Among the crowd were a few producers, investors and actors interested in the film which has kept the buzz alive.
SEARCH ME I’M INNOCENT
- RT @morvenchristie: Travis Smith. ❤️ #TheAWord 6 days ago
- Incredibly emotional experience watching tonight's episode of The A Word - one of my proudest moments as a director… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- RT @theawordUS: Check out Joe's playlist from this week. Which playlist has been your favorite so far? bit.ly/2k9x9wT 1 week ago
- RT @Autism: For Joe and many autistic people, processing change can be difficult and confusing. Our #AutismTMI campaign shares some tips on… 1 week ago
- RT @4harrisons: Good use of a picture board to help Joe handle change! #TheAWord #autism 1 week ago
Patricia Skowron on THE WANDERERS – UPD… Thay ♕ (@inmystilett… on MAKING JESS//JIM (in 24 h… edwin on MAKING DEATH CLOUD Jake Eaton on MAKING DEATH CLOUD therealbeale on Disco selected at Nashvil…