We have begun our official festival drive, the film has now been submitted to Berlin, Florida, Ann Arbor, Edinburgh, Aspen, Oberhausen, The East London FF, Garden State, Brooklyn, Krakow and Santa Barbara, with many more submissions throughout the year. Stay tuned for updates on selection and screening information!
SEARCH ME I’M INNOCENT
- RT @BIFA_film: #BIFA Independents Season 1 is here! 24 Jan: #UndertheShadow 27 Feb: #TrespassAgainstUs 27 Mar: #TheGhoul Book tix: https://… 3 months ago
- RT @Bill_Milner: Here's the first trailer for #iBoy a @NetflixUK original film, available everywhere from January 27th https://t.co/27S19xx… 3 months ago
- RT @SiRenshaw: If the soundtrack isn't called Fantastic Beats And Where To Find Them then what's the point of being alive anymore. 5 months ago
- I'll always remember the way he treated me, a clueless kid who had never been near a film set in his life, with such warmth. 5 months ago
- Robert Vaughn was a cast member on my first job as a runner. Brought him afternoon tea & was always such a lovely and dignified gentleman. 5 months ago
Patricia Skowron on THE WANDERERS – UPD… Thay ♕ (@inmystilett… on MAKING JESS//JIM (in 24 h… edwin on MAKING DEATH CLOUD Jake Eaton on MAKING DEATH CLOUD therealbeale on Disco selected at Nashvil…