We have begun our official festival drive, the film has now been submitted to Berlin, Florida, Ann Arbor, Edinburgh, Aspen, Oberhausen, The East London FF, Garden State, Brooklyn, Krakow and Santa Barbara, with many more submissions throughout the year. Stay tuned for updates on selection and screening information!
SEARCH ME I’M INNOCENT
- RT @BBW_BFF: my favorite folder on my computer: Dustin Hoffman Fucking With Paparazzi https://t.co/VKOESwglXV 1 year ago
- RT @nytimesarts: The long wait for Frank Ocean's new album is nearly over. "Boys Don't Cry" is due on Friday. nyti.ms/2aKoHze https… 1 year ago
- RT @AmmaAsante: Shadowing opp for 2 x female dir on nxt film. More info on tinyurl.com/hby4r9u Full details announced July 1st https://… 1 year ago
- RT @BuzzFeedLGBT: Powerful Images From #Pride Celebrations All Around The World buzzfeed.com/skarlan/powerf… https://t.co/5Kr5poRHhf 1 year ago
- RT @WFTV_UK: "I wanted to do an origin story with the funniest women I know” @paulfeig re: @Ghostbusters buff.ly/24yATCS https://t.… 1 year ago
Patricia Skowron on THE WANDERERS – UPD… Thay ♕ (@inmystilett… on MAKING JESS//JIM (in 24 h… edwin on MAKING DEATH CLOUD Jake Eaton on MAKING DEATH CLOUD therealbeale on Disco selected at Nashvil…