Just arrived in Seattle, really looking forward to the festival now, have just received word that there are opportunities for the films to be broadcast on TV and the internet via distribution channels. Will chase that up, in the meantime just soaking up the atmosphere. Kathy who helps run the festival, has been kind enough to pick me up from the airport and teach me a thing or two about the city as well as letting me stay at her place during the festival. Have now found out that it is called the Emerald City because of all the trees and lush growth (should probably have guessed that) also that the huge disc looking landmark in the middle of the city is called the ‘Space Needle’. So huge thanks to her, time to hit the hay before a bit of sight seeing and bar hopping tomorrow.
SEARCH ME I’M INNOCENT
- RT @BIFA_film: #BIFA Independents Season 1 is here! 24 Jan: #UndertheShadow 27 Feb: #TrespassAgainstUs 27 Mar: #TheGhoul Book tix: https://… 3 months ago
- RT @Bill_Milner: Here's the first trailer for #iBoy a @NetflixUK original film, available everywhere from January 27th https://t.co/27S19xx… 3 months ago
- RT @SiRenshaw: If the soundtrack isn't called Fantastic Beats And Where To Find Them then what's the point of being alive anymore. 5 months ago
- I'll always remember the way he treated me, a clueless kid who had never been near a film set in his life, with such warmth. 5 months ago
- Robert Vaughn was a cast member on my first job as a runner. Brought him afternoon tea & was always such a lovely and dignified gentleman. 5 months ago
Patricia Skowron on THE WANDERERS – UPD… Thay ♕ (@inmystilett… on MAKING JESS//JIM (in 24 h… edwin on MAKING DEATH CLOUD Jake Eaton on MAKING DEATH CLOUD therealbeale on Disco selected at Nashvil…