Just arrived in Seattle, really looking forward to the festival now, have just received word that there are opportunities for the films to be broadcast on TV and the internet via distribution channels. Will chase that up, in the meantime just soaking up the atmosphere. Kathy who helps run the festival, has been kind enough to pick me up from the airport and teach me a thing or two about the city as well as letting me stay at her place during the festival. Have now found out that it is called the Emerald City because of all the trees and lush growth (should probably have guessed that) also that the huge disc looking landmark in the middle of the city is called the ‘Space Needle’. So huge thanks to her, time to hit the hay before a bit of sight seeing and bar hopping tomorrow.
SEARCH ME I’M INNOCENT
- RT @Bill_Milner: Looking forward to be playing Harold in @CharingCrossThr’s production of Harold and Maude along side such a brilliant cast… 5 months ago
- RT @IamKlootClub: If you’re a @theaworduk fan & new to Kloot then here’s an album discography iamkloot.com/music/ You can buy / liste… 6 months ago
- #theaword at number 2! twitter.com/thr/status/941… 6 months ago
- That was a very moving watch. Such a wonderful and vital series and I'm so grateful to have played a part in making… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 months ago
- Incredibly emotional experience watching tonight's episode of The A Word - one of my proudest moments as a director… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 months ago
Patricia Skowron on THE WANDERERS – UPD… Thay ♕ (@inmystilett… on MAKING JESS//JIM (in 24 h… edwin on MAKING DEATH CLOUD Jake Eaton on MAKING DEATH CLOUD therealbeale on Disco selected at Nashvil…