Just arrived in Seattle, really looking forward to the festival now, have just received word that there are opportunities for the films to be broadcast on TV and the internet via distribution channels. Will chase that up, in the meantime just soaking up the atmosphere. Kathy who helps run the festival, has been kind enough to pick me up from the airport and teach me a thing or two about the city as well as letting me stay at her place during the festival. Have now found out that it is called the Emerald City because of all the trees and lush growth (should probably have guessed that) also that the huge disc looking landmark in the middle of the city is called the ‘Space Needle’. So huge thanks to her, time to hit the hay before a bit of sight seeing and bar hopping tomorrow.
SEARCH ME I’M INNOCENT
- RT @BBW_BFF: my favorite folder on my computer: Dustin Hoffman Fucking With Paparazzi https://t.co/VKOESwglXV 1 year ago
- RT @nytimesarts: The long wait for Frank Ocean's new album is nearly over. "Boys Don't Cry" is due on Friday. nyti.ms/2aKoHze https… 1 year ago
- RT @AmmaAsante: Shadowing opp for 2 x female dir on nxt film. More info on tinyurl.com/hby4r9u Full details announced July 1st https://… 1 year ago
- RT @BuzzFeedLGBT: Powerful Images From #Pride Celebrations All Around The World buzzfeed.com/skarlan/powerf… https://t.co/5Kr5poRHhf 1 year ago
- RT @WFTV_UK: "I wanted to do an origin story with the funniest women I know” @paulfeig re: @Ghostbusters buff.ly/24yATCS https://t.… 1 year ago
Patricia Skowron on THE WANDERERS – UPD… Thay ♕ (@inmystilett… on MAKING JESS//JIM (in 24 h… edwin on MAKING DEATH CLOUD Jake Eaton on MAKING DEATH CLOUD therealbeale on Disco selected at Nashvil…