Two extremely talented friends of mine Director Martin Stirling and Producer Michelle Craig have romped home with the M&C Saachi 24 Hour ad challenge 1st prize!! Their ad will run at the ICA for 8 weeks. Check it out below along with an article in the CR, it’s a great piece of work that fits perfectly with the ICA’s aesthetic and outlook. Well done douchebags!!
SEARCH ME I’M INNOCENT
- RT @THR: Toni Collette leads cast of BBC, Netflix's 'Wanderlust' thr.cm/BQ4Xqc https://t.co/UnLp7XXzNv 2 weeks ago
- RT @CBTheatreFilmTV: #TheAWord returned to @BBCOne last night - look forward to episodes 4, 5 and 6 directed by the brilliant @lukesnellin,… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BastardMachine: My @THR review of S2 of #TheAWord, a lovely and thoughtful little gem of a drama series about autism on Sundance TV: ht… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BBW_BFF: my favorite folder on my computer: Dustin Hoffman Fucking With Paparazzi https://t.co/VKOESwglXV 1 year ago
- RT @nytimesarts: The long wait for Frank Ocean's new album is nearly over. "Boys Don't Cry" is due on Friday. nyti.ms/2aKoHze https… 1 year ago
Patricia Skowron on THE WANDERERS – UPD… Thay ♕ (@inmystilett… on MAKING JESS//JIM (in 24 h… edwin on MAKING DEATH CLOUD Jake Eaton on MAKING DEATH CLOUD therealbeale on Disco selected at Nashvil…