Two extremely talented friends of mine Director Martin Stirling and Producer Michelle Craig have romped home with the M&C Saachi 24 Hour ad challenge 1st prize!! Their ad will run at the ICA for 8 weeks. Check it out below along with an article in the CR, it’s a great piece of work that fits perfectly with the ICA’s aesthetic and outlook. Well done douchebags!!
SEARCH ME I’M INNOCENT
- RT @Bill_Milner: Looking forward to be playing Harold in @CharingCrossThr’s production of Harold and Maude along side such a brilliant cast… 2 months ago
- RT @IamKlootClub: If you’re a @theaworduk fan & new to Kloot then here’s an album discography iamkloot.com/music/ You can buy / liste… 3 months ago
- #theaword at number 2! twitter.com/thr/status/941… 3 months ago
- That was a very moving watch. Such a wonderful and vital series and I'm so grateful to have played a part in making… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago
- Incredibly emotional experience watching tonight's episode of The A Word - one of my proudest moments as a director… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago
Patricia Skowron on THE WANDERERS – UPD… Thay ♕ (@inmystilett… on MAKING JESS//JIM (in 24 h… edwin on MAKING DEATH CLOUD Jake Eaton on MAKING DEATH CLOUD therealbeale on Disco selected at Nashvil…